Saturday, April 11, 2009

Characters...

Characters, the pair of these kids! Mom & I have been friends since our pregnancies with both our oldest, they are only a couple weeks apart in age. M&M here are so jubilantly active and inquisitive... they are really a good belly laugh. In fact, they basically posed themselves for these photos, and they truly show of their big personalities!





And don't you love the background choices? It reminds me of this Easter time of pastels and eggs....

Photobucket
Andrea Burns| Northern Virginia Child Photographer

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Total sweetness. I love your use of the pink & blue backdrops. What adorable kids & beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink and blue backdrops! The kids are adorable and I love their smiling happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely perfect for Easter! Love their poses-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG So cute!! They are adorable!!++

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so adorable! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh how adorable!!!! LOVE the golf shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! The golf shot is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh the golf club is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea - my entire family is in love with you and your work - mom, aunt, mil, everyone! Thanks again for capturing such great expressions of M&M. They love to look at these pictures and the golf one still cracks me up! Can't wait for the next session!

    ReplyDelete