Monday, March 9, 2009

Second Time Award Winning



The Montgomery Village Arts & Crafts Fair was this past weekend. I submitted the color photo of Seth, my oldest, at the piano in the angel wings (also on my Session Details page on my website) and the B&W pic of both my boys, where Lucas is biting Seth's nose. Last year I got First Place for the dog/ truck photo.

I got 2 Second Places in the Pro category, and a judge sought me out to personally tell me he enjoyed my angel/ piano picture. Both 1st Places were landscapes... in fact mine were the ONLY human portraits in the Pro categories...




You can see the first place winners right next to mine, both landscapes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
Andrea Burns| Award Winning

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Andrea! That is really a great accomplishment and they photos are SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! They are both beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! They're lovely photos!++

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I love the piano shot. I may have to borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do want to straighten all those prints up!! Congrats Andrea - that image of your son is devine!! ++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete